This site is updated as often as is practicable, but information can change quickly and Sekisui House and Ripley Town Centre do not guarantee its accuracy at any time. We are not liable for any loss incurred from relying on this site, including corrupted data upon download. The information on this site is general only. The tenancy mix at Ripley Town Centre is subject to change without notice. Any enquiries as to the existing or future tenancy mix should be made with Centre Management or the Developer. Sekisui House and Ripley Town Centre make no representation as to the future tenancy mix. Customers or potential tenants should make their own enquiries.
The photos, images and illustrations (Images) contained on this website are artistic representations and for marketing purposes only. Whilst care has been taken by Ripley Town Holdings (Developer) and Sekisui House in preparing these Images, they are subject to change without notice at any time and the final products depicted on this site may differ to those in the Images.
Time, distance and maps
Any references to time and distance throughout this website are approximate only and have been calculated based on the most direct route and assuming no adverse traffic conditions. If the time and distances are important, Buyers should make their own investigations. Maps are for illustrative purposes only and not to scale.
The Developer makes no representation as to the completion date of the Ripley Town Centre or as to the potential tenancy mix.
There are a number of amenities in the Ripley Town Centre development which are planned or proposed (such as the transit centre and public transport access for example) which are outside the control of the Developer. The Developer makes no representation as to the availability of any such amenities.
Ripley Town Centre Grand Opening Promotion (Promotion)
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. This is a Game of Chance.
3. The promoter is Ripley Town Holdings Pty Ltd ACN 112 588 217of Ground Floor 68 Waterloo Road, Macquarie Park NSW (Promoter).
4. Entry into this Promotion is open to Queensland residents only aged 18 years or older (Entrant).
5. Each Entrant may only enter the Promotion once.
6. The Promotion commences at 9am on 26 April 2018 and concludes at 3pm on 26 May 2018 (Promotion Period). No late entries will be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
7. Each Entrant who complies with the Eligibility Criteria will receive one (1) entry in the Promotion prize draw for the chance to win one (1) of the following three (3) prizes:
- (a)One (1) x Ripley Town Centre Eftpos card to the value of $250;
- (b)One (1) x Ripley Town Centre Eftpos card to the value of $500;
- (c)One (1) x Ripley Town Centre Eftpos card to the value of $1,000 (Prizes).
8. The value of the total prize pool is $1,750.
9.To be eligible for the Promotion and to go in the Prize Draw, you must:
- (a)Be an Entrant as defined above; and
- (b)Complete in full, the online form located at www.ripleytowncentre.com.au (Entry Form), within the Promotion Period. For the avoidance of doubt, the Entrant must complete all fields on the Entry Form in order for the entry to be valid.
10.Any Entrant who submits an Entry Form which:
- (a)contains content which, in the sole opinion of the Promoter is inappropriate or objectionable, including but not limited to content containing profanity or insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements or generally intended to damage the reputation of the Promoter; or
- (b)is not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions; or
- (c)is submitted in a manner which is misleading or deceptive, or fraudulent,
will be disqualified and will not be eligible to win one of the Prizes. The decision of the Promoter in this regard is final.
11. Each Entrant who meets the Eligibility Criteria is only permitted to complete the Entry Form once, and if they attempt to do so more than once, will only receive one (1) entry in the Prize Draw.
12. It is the Entrant's responsibility to ensure that they correctly comply with the Eligibility Criteria and complete the Entry Form to enter the Prize Draw.
Prize Draw and other details
13. The Promoter will conduct a random draw to select the three (3) winners at 3:00pm on Saturday 26 May 2018 at Ripley Town Centre, 676-722 Ripley Road, Ripley, QLD (Prize Draw).
14. Entrants do not need to be present at the Prize Draw to be eligible for the Prizes.
15. The Prize Draw is determined by chance and each Entrant who has satisfied the Eligibility Criteria has an equal chance of winning one (1) of the three (3) Prizes.
16. As to the order of the Prize Draw:
- (a)The first Entrant drawn in the Prize Draw who has satisfied the Eligibility Criteria will be declared the winner of the $250 Ripley Town Centre Eftpos card;
- (b)The second Entrant drawn in the Prize draw who has satisfied the Eligibility Criteria will be declared the winner of the $500 Ripley Town Centre Eftpos card;
- (c)The third Entrant drawn in the Prize draw who has satisfied the Eligibility Criteria will be declared the winner of the $1,000 Ripley Town Centre Eftpos card.
17. The three (3) winning Entrants will be:
- (a)notified via telephone after the Prize Draw on 26 May 2018;and
- (b)asked to collect their prize from the Ripley Town Centre Centre Management by no later than 10am Monday 28th May 2018.
- (c)announced on the Ripley Town Centre Facebook page after the Prize Draw
18. If a winning Entrant drawn in the Prize Draw does not present at the Ripley Town Centre Centre Management by the nominated date and time to collect their prize, they will forfeit the prize and that prize will be redrawn at Ripley Town Centre 676-722 Ripley Road, Ripley, QLD on Monday 28 May 2018 at 11am. The redrawn winner will then be notified via telephone.
19. The Prizes are subject to these terms and conditions and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. If the Prizes are unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes for another prize of equal value, including a cash payment.
20. Each of the Prizes are pre-paid Eftpos cards which can be used at all Ripley Town Centre stage 1 specialty stores (excluding Coles Supermarket). The Eftpos cards are for use in Ripley Town Centre only and will not be accepted at other retailers.
21. Entrants acknowledge and agree that:
- (a)any failure to comply with the Eligibility Criteria will make the Entrant ineligible for the Promotion;
- (b)the pre-paid Eftpos card may expire or become void and may not be redeemed if it expires or is defaced, stolen, damaged, altered or otherwise damaged or tampered with in any way;
- (c)neither the Promoter nor its related entities will be liable to reissue or reimburse the winning Entrants for any dollar value of any pre-paid Eftpos card which is so expired, defaced, stolen, damaged, altered or otherwise damaged or tampered with in any way.
22. The winning Entrants acknowledge that they are bound by all terms and conditions relating to the pre-paid Eftpos card, including cancellations and lost cards and they will not make any consequent claim against or objection to the Promoter.
23. In the event of any dispute as to eligibility to participate in the Promotion, eligibility will be determined by the Promoter and the Promoter's decision will be final and binding.
24. Neither the Promoter nor any of its employees, agents or officers will be liable for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by any person arising from the Promotion.
25. The Promoter may cancel or make changes to the Promotion at any time without notice, including shortening or extending the Promotion Period.
26. These terms and conditions supersede any prior terms and conditions for the Promotion.
27.The Promoter is a related entity of Sekisui House Australia Holdings Pty Ltd.
28.The Promoter's Privacy Officer can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
29.The Promoter will collect personal information about you so that it can administer dealings with you, provide you with services, and deal with any requests you may have. If the Promoter does not collect your personal information, it may be unable to deal with your request or provide you with services and benefits.
30.Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter may disclose your personal information to third parties, such as its related companies, representatives, contractors and agents in order to provide the benefit of this promotion to you. The Promoter is unlikely to disclose your personal information to persons outside of Australia.