Centre of sustainable excellence
Ripley Town Centre is leading the way in smart and sustainable design, with its primary objective being sustainable excellence.
Once complete, the world-class destination will be a shining example of urban construction living harmoniously with nature, featuring tree-lined streets and laneways, parklands, leafy walkways, green rooftops and so much more.
As the Ripley region continues to grow, Ripley Town Centre will be the bustling core. It will deliver an unmatched level of convenience, culture and connectedness offering retail, dining, healthcare and education, commercial, speciality services, entertainment, destination parklands, and a proposed state-of-the-art transit centre. Even better, the large-scale project will create in excess of 20,000 new jobs for the local area.
All members of the community will benefit from the countless opportunities and experiences that Ripley Town Centre offers. Here, active living and community wellbeing will be promoted at every level.
Key features include:
- Commercial office spaces
- Regional shopping centre
- Future transit centre (to facilitate rail and bus networks)
- Recreation and entertainment facilities
- Health and education services
- Cafes and restaurants
- Regional library, community and cultural centres
- Active and truly safe pedestrian friendly environment through walkability, cycling, leading public transport (planned regional bus and rail network) and less dependency on cars
- Ripley Town parklands will be 1 of 5 regional park destinations
- 2,000 dwellings (including senior living and age care)
The first stage of Ripley Town Centre was delivered in May 2018, a major milestone for the community. You can view the construction of the Centre below.